Frequently Asked Questions
Hello! People often have questions when they first start ordering with a meal prep company. Let us help you!
Here are some questions we get:
1) Reheat Instructions: Our meals can be placed lid partially on or off in the microwave for a recommended 1 minute to 1.5 minutes
2) Can they be frozen? Yes, our meals can be frozen but they must be taken out of the container first.
3) Delivery: We deliver to our affiliate gyms and homes on Saturdays. Gym delivery is free and home delivery is $5.00. PLEASE NOTE: Home Deliveries are currently ONLY in the greater Philadelphia area. We will communicate with our home delivery customers via text Friday or early Saturday for arrival times. If you anticipate not being home in the morning or early afternoon on Saturdays you can leave out a cooler for us.
4) Food Sourcing: Our food is made fresh, from scratch every week using quality ingredients. We do our best to source locally and use organic whenever possible.
5) Allergies? No problem. All of our meals are marked with a possible allergens alert including gluten, whey, or nuts.
6) Meal Variety: We have something for everyone. Whether you are counting macros, Vegetarian, Vegan, gluten-free...we have a variety of meals for you.
7) Order from us at your leisure! We are not a subscription service so if you have to go on vacation no problem.
8) Menu: Our menu switches every week. There is Menu A and Menu B. We change items on our menu seasonally. We are always happy to hear feedback or suggestions as to meals our customers would like.
9) Any other questions? Please feel free to reach out to us anytime at email@example.com or please call 484-869-3210.